The EACH charity auction was the brainchild of Lord Baker of Little Moulton to provide an exciting way for the general public to get involved with raising much needed funds to help EACH maintain their invaluable services.
EACH support families and care for children and young people with life-threatening conditions across Cambridgeshire, Essex, Norfolk and Suffolk. EACH provide care and support wherever the family wishes – in families’ own homes, in the community or at one of our hospices in Ipswich, Milton and Quidenham.
EACH are a registered charity and this year need to raise more than £5.75 million in public donations to deliver their services. This amounts to over £15,000 a day, every day of the year.
100% of the funds raised through this website for the Charity Auction are given to EACH.
Services may be provided in the family home, the community or the hospice.
The range of services include…
- Day care in the family home or hospice, or both
- Overnight breaks in the hospice, including families to stay if they wish
- Support for children & young people (inc. siblings) and parents & grandparents
- Symptom Management support and advice
- 24 hour telephone support
- Music therapy
- Therapies – physio, occupational and hydro
- Specialist play
- Spiritual care
- Family information service
- End of life care in the family home or the hospice depending on family preference
- Annual memory days
The very best of luck to everyone who plays the auction; there are some fantastic ‘prizes’ to bid for.
Russell J. Baker (Lord Baker of Little Moulton)